Sunday, July 12, 2009

Moo Moos

Here in Texas we have a fast food restaurant called Chick-Fil-A. To advertise, they use cows, or Moo Moos as Buxton calls them. On Friday, they had an event, dress like a cow and get free chicken. If there is a free fun event for the children, count us in. The trick was throwing together a cow costume that cost less then the free kids meal! So the night before, using two of Matthews shirts and a hot glue gun, Buxton and I made a cow costume. A pretty cute one!

1 comment:

  1. I think the moo moo costume is great. You are quite handy with a glue gun. But, the look on Buxton's face is saying he's not quite sure of it! It reminds me when I dressed Matt up in a pumpkin costume when he was 2 or 3. He still looks at those pictures and wonders what was Mom thinking! I thought he was pretty cute! Our poor little boys..Gma

    ReplyDelete