Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th Of July

The kids and I spent our fourth at the Fort Hood Freedom Fest. There was a helicopter and Black Dagger jump show. Buxton is fascinated with helicopters, he was stoked to see them fly right over us. We also enjoyed a Dierks Bentley concert, followed by a very long fireworks show! We did enjoy ourselves, but boy oh boy it was a very difficult night for this Momma! Sissy was very unhappy with the noise level and apparently decided to see if she could out do Dierks! She was tired and she made sure I didn't get to watch any part of that hunk sing!!! We do have some new friends, Aubrey (expecting #3), Madelyn, and Aiden. Aiden is a year older then Buxton, they had a great time together. Buxton likes to follow Aidens every move. Madelyn is a sweetheart, a great help with Sissy, she covered Sissy's ears so I could take a break. It is very nice to finally know someone here in this great big state! Buxton kept me on my toes all night, messing with the dried grass and entertaining people around us. He is in his own little world! Hope you all had a great 4th.
This is a video of Buxton and Aiden dancing to some pre-concert jams! Keep in mind they are innocent children! Please consider this your warning.

1 comment:

  1. How neat! I have heard that the 4th of July fireworks are amazing at Fort Hood! Your kids are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete