Sunday, July 4, 2010

Good Morning

Good morning Buxton King!
Brayleigh and I were spending the early morning reading some books in her room, when we heard a "Mommy!" coming from Buxton's room. Lucky for me, I already had the camera in my hands. Buxton was hiding in his Elmo sheets waiting for Sissy and I to come find him.
I love you handsome boy.
Good morning Brayleigh Ann!
We have replaced a bad habit with a great one. The Harrison house is now a pacifier free home! YAH! She actually handled the change quite well. Instead of getting a "paci" in her crib at night, we give her a book. She LOVES to read, just like her brother, so she doesn't mind not having the comfort of her "paci". Each night she gets a new book to cuddle down in her crib with, a nightlight, her baby, and of course her blanky! Her blanky is in the picture below, it is her comfort item! It's not like she has to carry it around with her 24/7, but when it's bed time, we best have blanky. It calms her down in moments of distress and makes her smile when she finds it during the day.
Bed Head

No comments:

Post a Comment