Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Why does it still surprise us when...

... God shows us His mercy, His grace, His love?! Don't we know by now He is G O D of all?! God has been so good to my family and I. As I'm sure you've caught on, my Matthew, the kids, and I have had a crazy month. But before I could even get on my knees to pray God filled me. You need strength, HERE. You need rest, HERE. You need blessings, HERE. God has been so good! My favorite part is to watch as God uses others to help me. He doesn't miss a chance to use his servants, and in turn bless them. I LOVE IT. I couldn't list the number of people who have listened to the calling of God and sacrificed their time, their finances, or their resources (vehicles) to help me and the kiddos out. Which in turn, puts my Matthew at ease. I want to give a huge THANK YOU to each one of you, you know who you are, who have helped me out during this long month. Someone with a big heart in California sent a special gift for the kids and I to enjoy together, and that's what we've done! It's been so nice to take time away from the craziness and have special dates with my babies. Thank you "Sweet-Heart California"!
Thank you for your prayers, please continue to pray for Matthew- health, rest, safety, and good spirits.
A special thank you to Grandma Star who has been taking care of our babies wonderfully while I work 4 days a week. I thank God for preparing our lives according to His will, keeping us safe and close. I couldn't be a blessing to my family if I didn't have such a wonderful in-lawed family to bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment