
Buxton always handles things very well when you explain it all out, inform him of the days plans. Well, things sure have changed in Seattle. I'd been talking to him about his 4 year old shots he had coming up, he seemed to be okay with it all, until he actually turned four. Then all I heard was "I'm not four Mommy, I'm still three." All this kid talked about was turning four, hes been talking about it for months. The day comes, he actually left the house in tears, knowing shots were only a short 20 minute drive away. He did excellent during the physical, him and Sissy both. We all fell in love with the pediatrician, unfortunately we only have her while we're here in Washington. I have never seen Buxton warm up to someone so quickly. Everyone knows he's a shy bug. After the physical comes the shots. He started off great, then after the first and before the last, he freaked. But he still handled it better then he has ever before. Great job Buxton , we are proud of you!
After shots comes ice cream. The kids and I had a perfect date!

He wanted blue ice cream with gummy bears and gum balls.
No comments:
Post a Comment