On Friday, Matthew and I took the kids to the "big pool" as Buxton calls it. There are tons of on-post pools open and free to military members and their families! The best part about this pool is not only its fenced in kiddy pool, but that it is just a short walk from our house. I can load the kids up in the "buggy" and walk my butt off in the 100+ degree weather. Nothing like burning a few calories before bikini time!!! Matthew has the luxury of driving after work...! (I'm being a sass, unlike the shorts and tank tops we spend our summer days in, Matthew is in full uniform and always working [sweating] his butt off in the Texas heat!) The kids really enjoy the pool, but are still a little reserved. They both do more watching then playing for now. Buxton loves to watch big kids jump off the diving board. There is a whale slide that he gets to go down. We catch him at the bottom and he LOVES it. Brayleigh just waddles around in her little floaties showing off her figure!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment