Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fort Hood Play Dates

On Tuesdays the post has set play dates for kids who are 0-3 years old. It's a gym full of new, age appropriate toys. This week was our first attendance and the kids had a blast. Any free, fun event to get the kids out (and the chance to play with other kids, Mom can get kind of boring) you can count us in. Brayleigh had a lot of fun, crawling from one station to another, refusing to stay put! She almost got trampled on a hundred times. Buxton loved it. He LOVES interacting with other kids. I did however feel he was just a bit too big and mature for this class. Once he hits 3, he gets to attend the music school they have in place of this play date. I followed behind the kids as they explored in their own little world. Each week they add an extra activity into the mix. This week's was gluing a pumpkin's face on. I'd have to say I think this was Buxton's first experience with glue. He thought it was pretty cool. He didn't do too bad either. Well, it's something to look forward to each week, which then give us a count down to Daddy. Only about 6 more Tuesday play dates before he's home!

No comments:

Post a Comment