I am now the PROUD owner, lover, adorer, of my very own KitchenAid!! I have an amazing husband and awesome in-laws. They teamed up and spoiled me with this huge blessing! I can now make a cake in record time, which is such a relief considering most my BB Cake orders are for the weekends and that is family time! But besides a huge time saver... everything tastes WONDERFUL!! It doesn't mix remotely the same way as those crummy hand beaters... it fluffs, and folds, and whips, and hummuna! I've used it just about every single day since I received it in the mail... I'll be needing new pants in no time.
I love my family, for thinking of me, for blessing me just because, and for always loving on me. My husband is an amazing man and he has an amazing support system behind him. I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment