Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meet Your Teacher Night

It's that time...school starts in two days. I almost wrote "It's that time again" but this is our little man's FIRST time to go to school. Chels and I were more excited than Buxton was, but he did have his share of jitters as well. He had been excited all day but once we got there he got to be the nervous boy we know so well. His favorite subjects so far? Music and P.E.! Just like his pops. He rocked out a Xylophone, read books in the library and chased some new friends with the most ferocious lion growl I've ever heard. It finally hit me that my SON was going to SCHOOL when his teachers were telling us he'd be learning things that I remember being taught when I was in school. What the heck? Where did that happen? Well he'll start going to Mrs. Wright's Pre-K class Thursday morning at 7:40 a.m. and his mother will be in tears soon after. We will certainly be taking pictures that morning and we'll show you how everything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment