A birthday party in the neighborhood! Buxton's friends, or his "kids" as he calls them, come together for a Spongebob party. I had the opportunity to make Bailey's cake. This cake was a lot of 'firsts' for me. My first square cake, first cake with different shaped tiers, and my first carved cake (the pineapple). It was a challenging cake, but I LOVE how it turned out. I need to work on my piping skills, but considering I have NO training in cake decorating, I am extremely proud. My husband was a huge help, Spongebob probably wouldn't look like himself without Matthew.
The kids had a blast at the party. And weren't they just adorable?! Outfits courtesy of Auntie Cara!!! It was great when we walked to the mail box, got Cara's box, Buxton carried it all the way back home. He was so excited to open it. When he saw the PINK shirt he was soooo confused, "Mommy, this isn't for me, this is Sissy's" It was adorable. I was cracking up. But he was such a stud in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment