Monday, March 29, 2010

A Paid Baker!

BB Cakes (that's me!) had it's first cake order; a princess castle for a two year old birthday! This cake feeds 40. I started this (monster) cake Thursday morning and finished Sunday, exactly 45 minutes before we had to deliver the cake, just enough time to shower and go. It was a HUGE project. Matthew is the engineer behind this masterpiece. This was by far the largest, most challenging cake I've done... yet! That's the trick to cake decorating, you've always got to out do the one before! I have two more cake orders over the next two weeks... much smaller, thank goodness!
Once we delivered the cake, we were invited to stay for the birthday celebration. The kids had a blast in the bounce house! Sissy even had her very first cotton candy experience! Buxton, on the other hand, thought is was gross hair.
Our new friend, Delaney!

No comments:

Post a Comment