12 hours until I see my man again!
It has been 202 days since we have been together as a family, and even then, it was a short 14 day visit. Matthew has spent 332 days away from his family in this 2009 year alone, and it's OVER! This passed year has been long and hard here with two under two. It brought me to tears knowing I made it through this year and that it is finally over. I can't fathom what my husband has been through while I've been dealing with tantrums, high fevers, and dirty diapers. This chapter in our lives is now closing, the new and exciting one begins.
I thank God my soldier is arriving home safely to us!
Buxton has been talking about Daddy's return, "on a reeeeally biiiiig helicopter" for days now. He is so excited to build forts with Daddy and eat some of the "Texas sized" jelly beans we got for him!
Out of Buxtons 30 months of life, Matthew has been home for 8 (sporadic) months.
Brayleigh is a bit too young to understand why brother and Mommy are dancing around the house screaming "Daddys coming home!" But Matthew is convinced she will love her Daddy!
Out of Brayleighs 11 months of life, Matthew has been home for 1 (split) month.
I am extremely blessed with an amazing little family.
And I thank God for each little moment we spent together and I have faith many more are to come.
yea!!!! so excited you are all together again :)
ReplyDelete