Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This year, with only two weeks before my husbands great return, I took the pressure off making a Thanksgiving dinner. Just two days earlier Brenna, her mother in law, and baby Charlie got into town, so we knew we had to do something. Oh how thankful I was to not spend the day alone. We enjoyed an ABSOLUTELY MOUTH WATERING DELICIOUSLY PERFECT turkey dinner at Crackle Barrel. I think I spent about 71/2 minutes talking to Matthew about my meal, aw I love food. I will also say, out of my whole table, I was the only person able to eat their dessert, everyone else wimped out and took theirs home!
Happy Thanksgiving Daddy!
CHARLIE! I don't think he got enough stuffing
Here I am so sad I couldn't finish my plate... Here Brenna is so sad she COULD finish her plate...
Meet Jessica. After hearing this women say to the hostess that she needed a table for ONE, my heart sunk. And as my husband likes to say, "your heart is so big, Baby." I invited Jessica to join us, at our loud crazy table for Thanksgiving. She was a great addition to our meal!
Our Brayleigh Ray was a GREAT eater. She ate her puffs, Brothers mac n cheese, Mommy's mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn and green beans. Plus she started with a biscuit. Buxton? He didn't eat a thing!
Cracker Barrel is famous for their wooden rocking chairs.
Brayleigh Ray, you are beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment